Hey guys, you’ve hopefully read the Interview with Trish? If so, you’ll have an idea of what things I like to know (and you like to read?)
There’s more of course, like…
- what impact is Kagan having on/for your students?
- how has it changed your teaching?
- what’s been a challenge for you? What’s helped?
- if you’re the only teacher at your school, using Kagan, what reaction have you had from other teachers?
- have Kagan Structures transferred to meetings? Has that made any difference?
If you’d like to answer these questions, and anything else you’d like to share, you will go in the draw for Kagan Selector Tools software! Send your ‘blog’ to me by next Friday – that’s the 10th March.